Friday, April 04, 2003

Now, this is starting to get annoying. Every time I add a picture to the blog, the page goes too wide even for my 1024 width screen.

Anyone know how to resolve that? My HTML coding bites - I think the modifications I've made to this page would make a proper programmer scream.

There's a reason I only got a C at Computing A-Level.

(EDIT: Hmm, looks like I could do with making the text in the sidebar bold, or maybe a different font. Please note, my love affair with Old English Text MT has reduced in intensity, as the links page tends to go down so far no one ever reads the bottom ones.)

(EDIT 2: Looks like the formatting of line breaks and so on could do with fiddling with. Bah, it's twenty past four in the afternoon, and I want my breakfast. HTML can wait.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home