Friday, April 04, 2003

No word from the Creative Writing department.

They were supposed to have decided on who got MA offers by the end of the month, and I'm hanging on here, waiting for a reply.

I've more or less come to terms (in theory) with not getting an offer. It gives me another year in Lancaster, which is good, and gives me a year in which to work and get published before I reapply the year after, which is better.

Of course, if they do give me an offer, I go all out and fly for that 2:1.

I'm wondering about running WFRP next term if I don't get an offer. I can live with a 2:2, and don't particularly want to put myself through extra stress this year (see the bit about each year being characterised by a different feeling, below) just to go for the chance of getting a 2:1 that's more or less out of reach anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home