Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Hmm, things are getting interesting on the academic front.

I've confirmed my belief that my Linguistics 206 (Language Practices & Social Change) essay is due in after the holidays, giving me a bit of breathing space. However, I've missed my deadline for the Ling 201 (Linguistic Methodology) draft dissertation proposal, so I'm going to try and get that sorted tomorrow.

How the hell do you write a dissertation proposal?

Having successfully missed about two thirds of my seminars this term, as well as a significant number of lectures, (I've been really stressed, okay?) I've also not even got the essay question for my Ling 204 (Analysing Language In Use), so I've emailed the guy behind the course and pleaded stupidity with him so he'll send me a copy. I'm on campus tomorrow morning anyway, so I'll try and get a hard copy from the department then. This essay's due in at the end of next week, so I better get started on it.

Jesus, I'll be glad when this term's over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home