Sunday, March 06, 2005

Oh Great...

...now my monitor's playing up.

Nothing too serious, but it's turning everything on screen yellow every now and then, before flickering back.

Hopefully it's not going to die on me or anything, but why is it that every time I get my computer the way I like it, another piece of it decides to start playing up?

It took me years to get a scanner, thanks to various other bits breaking down.

Still, if I get a new monitor, it'll be flat-screen, so I actually have space to move stuff around on my desk. Unfortunately, for financial reasons I'll have to go back to a smaller screen size than I'm used to. On the plus side, this means that I won't notice pixellation in games quite so much, since each pixel is smaller on the screen.

Once the monitor's changed, the only parts of the computer that are still the same as when I bought it nearly four years ago will be the tower, the floppy drive and one of the hard drives. Trigger's Broom Syndrome in action - it's still the same computer, despite... not being.

*sigh*

I can hear my overdraft crying out in pain. The sooner this Housing Benefit and JSA lark is sorted out, the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home