Thursday, April 24, 2003

Oh, the deadline's 4pm tomorrow, by the way.

Hmm, been up to campus, talked to the undergraduate secretary and head of department, and they managed to persuade me that even though I'm going to miss the deadline, I should still try and get it done and get the -10% penalty, rather than a fail for just jacking it in.

I asked about resitting the entire year, and they said it couldn't be done.

So, this weekend is going to be me writing a Ling 206 essay and re-reading all my notes for Stylistics. Meet up with Mick on Monday, hopefully (he won't get my email until then because he's on holiday) and get the confidence boost and tips necessary to reel out about 6000 words, again hopefully.

They recommended I take the rest of the day off - I was a bit... overwhelmed, you might say, when I was explaining stuff to them.

Good job I can spend tonight roleplaying.

Still incredibly stressed, but things are vaguely back on track.

Thank fuck I never have to write another fucking essay after these two.


...

Exhale, and relax... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home