Friday, May 02, 2003

Got the bastard fucking wankery fucking fuck fuck wankery bastard buggery fuck dissertation handed in, but I realised on the bus (as I was stuffing all the pages into the folder (which even now has the Stationary Box stickers still on it) that I'd forgotten to print out the introduction (v. important) and the bibliography (v. v. v. important).

Felt sick. Not sure if that was lack of food or just despair.

Handed it in at 3 minutes past 4. Jennifer Ward's a damn nice woman - she's letting me bring the introduction and bibliography in on Monday, so I won't lose any more marks.

What I did notice was that there's a half-finished paragraph in an already meaningless and 0 marks conclusion.

I stand by my claim that the dissertation sucks, and I think I'll be lucky to get a pass in Ling 201.

Now I need to get my Creative Writing out of the way, and then settle down and get damn fine marks in my two exams.

And I never need to write another essay again...

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home