Thursday, May 01, 2003

Bored bored bored bored bored bored.

Dissertation deadline in 30 hours, during which time I expect not to sleep.

Events of note during my life today:

12:30pm, head to campus for a Creative Writing seminar.

2.30pm, come home from said seminar, having paid my rent, sent off two cheques through the post, and (hopefully) spent half an hour in the presence of human beings in Bowland Bar.

5.30pm, head out to LURPS.

7pm, come back from LURPS, having joined a game, probably Tom's Space: 1889.

Technically, I could forego the one and a half hours of travelling and general fun that the LURPS meeting would involve, because I'm not sticking around for the actual roleplaying, but I'll need a break if I'm going to go all night until the dissertation's finished.


Oh, and Tom, as I nearly said at LURPS on Tuesday, I've brought back some Eldar models if you're interested:

23 Guardians, including lots with chainswords on their backs - I have spare arms as well, somewhere, if you fancy rebuilding these guys into assault troops. (5 painted as Ulthwe)

A Warlock with a singing spear - I think I told you I had a Farseer, but this was the model I meant, I just used it as a Farseer and then forgot it wasn't a proper one. (Painted as Ulthwe)

Warp Spider Exarch, painted as Ulthwe.

Four of the old Swooping Hawk models - one was mounted on a flying base, but that seems to have wandered off.

Baharroth, Cry of the Wind - the Swooping Hawk Phoenix Lord - damn cool model, but needs a flying base.

Wraithlord - without a shoulder-mounted weapon, it's an assault variant of the old Eldar Dreadnought. (Painted as Ulthwe)

D-cannon - not the most imposing Eldar artillery piece ever.

3 old Dark Reapers, one painted as Ulthwe.

Old Dark Reaper Exarch, with a web of skulls, painted as Ulthwe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home