Saturday, January 25, 2003

Things have just taken a major turn for the worse. (R.E. 18th January MSN conversation)

Basically, she treated me like shit in a series of text messages.

[hasty editing and so on as the situation changes, even as I write]

Er... well... news just in.

The friend in question just phoned me. Her boyfriend has just had a nasty accident and is in hospital. I'm going to try and talk to her later tonight. She sounded really upset and promised to call me later.

Whether this had anything to do with the way she treated me earlier is unclear. I suspect it might do, since it was only an hour and a bit ago that we had the argument.

I was going to go into a rant about the way she treated me, but that seems pretty pointless now I don't quite know what's going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home