Sunday, January 19, 2003

Update - I've been to Mish's 21st birthday party where the friend in question was.

I know I felt awkward talking to her initially (hell, I apologised), but I think we're fine. Not sure an apology was appropriate (although I did get too naggy at her, albeit for good reasons), and didn't get one from her for the devastating way she spoke to me (that I remember - I'm currently pissed out of my skull, so maybe I've forgotten). From what I remember, it was an "okay" kind of acceptance of the apology. To be fair, she isn't too wordy around difficult situations, despite her usual self-confidence. (Nice outfit though. Very nice indeed.)

Currently not too bothered if she was entirely faithful to me or not. I trust her. I think she was faithful (not that it really matters - I would have been fine with it, I think, provided she'd told me if she had strayed). The only time she got near drifting, she felt incredibly guilty about it and confessed it to me. Her attempted hard-nose attitude (sometimes successful, sometimes her conscience does get the better of her) seems to be a recent development, since we broke up. Her love life's been a lot more complicated since I was part of it.

Saw another friend's breasts. Not bad, for an average night out. In fact, the friend in question, if you're reading this - fantastic tits. You ought to be proud. ;-) Sorry about pinning you to the floor in a rumour-inducing kind of way, but it seemed the comedy thing to do after that much absinthe.

Oh, absinthe...

Thou art my drink of choice, my goddess, that got me so pissed I threw up in the toilet at the Students Unzipped house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home