Monday, September 05, 2005

Me, a sitrep

Having been distracted by a (semi-)natural disaster and a splurge of writing, I kind of forgot to follow up on my frustrated post of the other week, so here's a situation report:


- I'm going to St. Martin's. Not sure exactly what happened at the GTTR, but St. Martin's was just a little bit backlogged. So I start on the 12th September.

- I have a car. A dark-red M-reg Fiat Punto. Having driven into Lancaster to pick Kate up from the station, and then back via Sainsbury's, I can say that I'm a little out of practice. Give me a few weeks and I'll be fine again though.

- The LURPS website is 100% complete and ready to go up online. Luke: you fancy heading up to campus tomorrow to get it uploaded?

- I did my last shift at the Tourist Centre on Friday afternoon. I'm still on the books, but I won't be doing any more hours until next summer at the earliest. Even if I don't have huge amounts of work over Christmas and Easter, I'll need time to relax.

- Been feeling distinctly single again lately. Nothing too bad, but I occasionally get that sense that I'm missing something that, in some parallel universe, another me who had one more lucky break than me is with someone he loves and who loves him in return. The bastard. :-)

*wanders off in search of a meat cleaver and a dimension-jumping machine*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura Esguerra
Laura lost her battle with cancer on Saturday night. Her sister Celia blogs about her loss with love and a heavy heart at 5th and Spring .
Hey, you have a corking blog here! I will certainly recommend your blog to my colleagues ! I have a impotency site. It certainly handles much that matches impotency material. If you get the opportunity, kindly come and check it out.

9:41 PM, September 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home