Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Well, goodbye cruel (Blogspot) world.

I'm off to the land of milk, honey and a decent guestbook system.

Archangel's Journal

And my username's still going to be bloody Archangelonline, because some bastard stole Archangel before I got there... serves me right for using a real word, rather than making one up.

This site will remain alive until such a time as Blogger realise I've betrayed them and delete it. With a bit of luck, I'll find somewhere to shift my archives after a while.

Adios.

4 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

Wow, this comment thing seems to be working. Nice.

4:53 PM, November 27, 2004  
Blogger Richard said...

Hmm, does it have threaded conversations though?

4:54 PM, November 27, 2004  
Blogger Richard said...

Apparently not.

4:54 PM, November 27, 2004  
Blogger Erfalaswen said...

Yeah, but neither does Mish's blog, and everyone seems to manage just fine on that. We'll just have to get better at quoting relevant bits of previous posts...

10:17 PM, December 11, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home